12V 7Ah Lifepo4 Battery Cell UPS System Lithium Iron Phosphate Cell
Contact Person : Huang
Phone Number : +86-13691631171
WhatsApp : +8613691631171
|Minimum Order Quantity :||Negotiable||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Standard Packing||Delivery Time :||15-30days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T,L/C,Western Union,Paypal and MoneyGram||Supply Ability :||1000 Pieces per day|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||Benwei|
|Nominal Voltage:||12.8V||Capacity (amp Hours):||7Ah|
|Chemistry:||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)||Capacity (watts):||90W|
|Continuous Charge Rate:||7A||Weight:||3.5 Lbs (1.5kg)|
|Cell Type:||Cylindrical||Peak Discharge (10 Sec):||15A|
12V 7Ah Lifepo4 Battery Cell,
Deep Cycle Lifepo4 Battery Cell,
12V 7Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
|Charge Voltage||14.4V - 14.6V|
|Peak Discharge (10 Sec)||15A|
|Continuous Charge / Discharge Rate||7A|
|Capacity (amp hours)||7AH|
|Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|Deep cycle life||2500 times, 85%dod,5000 times at 65%|
|Depth of Discharge||100% DOD|
|Charge Temperature||0℃ to 45℃(32℉ to 113℉)|
|Discharge Temperature||-20℃ to 60℃(-4℉ to 140℉)|
|Storage Temperature||0℃ to 45℃(32℉ to 113℉)|
|Weight||3.5 lbs (1.5kg)|
|Size||151*65*95mm (6*2.6*3.7 inches) (L*W*H)|
Application: Toys, Power Tools, Home Appliances, Consumer Electronics, BOATS, Golf Carts, SUBMARINES, Electric Bicycles/Scooters, Electric Forklifts, electric vehicles, Electric Wheelchairs, Electric Power Systems, Solar Energy Storage Systems, Uninterruptible Power Supplies
Advantages of LifePO4 battery:
1. Green energy, Non-toxic, non-polluting, a wide range of raw materials, cheap
2. Long life cycle over 2000 times;
3. It without heavy metals and environment friendly.
4. Maintenance free
5. Internal BMS with full protection, the battery has high voltage protection with higher reliability.
6. No memory effect
7. High-temperature performance is good
9. High safety, no explosion, no fire
10. Low self-discharge rate,≤3%/month
* Lithium iron phosphate battery is characterised by outstanding durability, current performance and charging speed. It also has a longer lifetime and is a more lightweight alternative to lead-acid batteries.
* LiFePO4 retain over 80% of their capacity even after 3,000 charging cycles and thus they provide over 7 years of operation. Due to its low self-discharge rate the battery will be fully ready for operation even after a year of storage.
* The long battery life and high durability, low weight and current parameters are the reasons why these batteries are used in leisure vehicles and campers, in boats and in photovoltaics providing power to homes using solar panels.
* Lithium iron phosphate batteries are equipped with a battery management system BMS which monitors not only the charge and discharge of the battery but also the temperature thus ensuring the safety of operation and maximising the battery life.